Bennet had been following a lead, tracking down one of the bandits that had stolen the Arca. Heading south through the Korcari wilds, accompanied by four men loyal to the Chantry, he came upon a grizzly sight: a ruined campsite, littered with the corpses of its owners.
The bandit he had been trailing was one of the unfortunate victims, but there was no sign of the Arca. Bennet did, however, discover a clue as to the attackers: a piece of an ornately sculpted wolf’s head, covered in blood. Knowing this to be a totem from a Chasind weapon, he and his group successfully tracked the nomads down.
Bennet questioned the leaders of the Chasind band and discovered that the Arca was not there. After earning a temporary alliance through the Chasind’s Rite of Valor, they agreed to take Bennet and his men to see their shaman, and together, they would hunt down the Arca.
That night, however, Bennet got a surprise visit from Morette, the daughter of the Chasind leaders. He tried to dissuade her from her attentions, knowing her to be unquestionably off limits and needing the assistance in the hunt for the Arca. Morette…did not listen.
Alas, they were discovered entangled, and the Chasind band turned from allies to sworn enemies. Bennet fled the Chasind, hand in hand with Morette, with his own men pursuing the pursuers.
They fled deeper into the Korcari Wilds, the light getting farther and farther away, until Morette was leading Bennet through pitch blackness, using her knowledge of the wilds to get them safely through.
Darkness gave way to a faint light, and Bennet found himself in a lovely grove; when he went to squeeze Morette’s hand, though, it was not there — she had disappeared, and he was alone in a strange, new place.
1. Dragon Age Origins OST: Enter the Korcari Wilds. Bennet follows a lead through the Korcari wilds, in search of the Arca.
2. Cirque du Soleil: Dralion: Bamboo. Bennet must prove his worth by fighting in a Rite of Valor.
3. Quest for Glory V Soundtrack: The Dance of Mystery and Intrigue. In the middle of the night, Morette sneaks into Bennet’s tent. Talking is not on the docket.
4. Trine 2 OST: Goblins Part 2. Angry Chasind Chase the Not-So-Chaste.
5. The Benny Hill Theme. When rolls go wrong, and the Chasind Chase Bennet’s men chasing Bennet and Morette. Hey, own the rolls, right?